Tin Roof 3 colimn

Thursday, January 5, 2012

WOW!

Well, I'm not sure what has happened to almost a year...but I'm jumping back on!  I have been busy sewing, quilting, cooking, camping and the best thing, spending time with my family!  Now I'm trying to recoup from the frenzy of Christmas!  It was wonderful!  Had the first "Camp Nana!"  8 grands here for 2 days and nights, lots of fun cousin time and Nana tried to make some fun food, but mostly we just tried to hang out together.

I made most of the Grands Christmas gifts, I decided this was the year for change...


One thing they each recieved was a new pillow!  Each one was made special for each child,  a theme of interest to them!  There were, sports, horses, flowers, dogs, JD, etc!

Happy 2012 to everyone!  May you & yours be blessed with health, happiness, and prosperity for the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment